Voice over & Dubbing
Want your characters to be believable and your message to be remembered?
Corporate & explainer videos, TV/radio/Internet ads, films & series, animation, video games: no matter your project I’ll give life to your characters and strengthen your message!
• In French (France – mother tongue)
• In English & Swedish with more or less of a French accent
Feel free to listen to these demos for a sample of what I can do!
(If you’d like to hear the full version of one or more of the performances showcased here, contact me.)
Click here for customer testimonials!
Below are some of the projects I’ve worked on. There are many more whose end result I don’t have access to (or am not allowed to showcase here). For instance:
• Narrator for the short-film “Lead Balloons”, directed by Lisette Donkersloot
• Video-games: Zombyte, Milka VR…
• Various corporate & informative videos for Oracle, the EU, the UN, GE Healthcare, Nordea, Service Now…
• Several explainer videos for L’Oréal, KLM, Sudlac, Boehringer Ingelheim, CarNext, Evodia, PostNL…
• Internet ads for Six Banking, Mobile Vikings, AG2R La Mondiale…
• Online documentary for Halida
• Voice of several gods for an exhibition at Mulhouse’s Electropolis museum
• E-learning for GRT Gaz, BIPEA, BNP Paribas, Legrand, SalesBuzz, BTicino…
• Audio-guide for Grundfos Museum
• IVR for Habtic/The Factory
• And more!
• From my home studio: sound-treated booth, mic Audio Technica AT2020USB+, Cubase, Adobe Audition, headphones Beyerdynamic DT250, Windows 10 PC. Live directing & remote recording available via Skype, Source Connect Now and ipDTL.
Cheapest, fastest and simplest option. Adapted to most projects.
• From a professional studio I’ll find at my location (Kyoto, Japan)
When my home studio just isn’t enough or when requiring a sound engineer and/or creative director.
• At your location or from a studio of your choice, anywhere
If you want greater control or have specific requirements that are unique to you.
Note: recordings from my home studio are delivered “dry”, meaning without mixing or mastering.
Light editing (removing breathing and mouth noises, wrong takes, etc.) is usually included.
Example:Dry Studio Demo