Voice over & Dubbing
Want your characters to be believable and your message to be remembered?
Corporate & explainer videos, TV/radio/Internet ads, films & series, animation, video games: no matter your project I’ll give life to your characters and strengthen your message!
• In French (France – mother tongue)
• In English & Swedish with more or less of a French accent (see samples below)
• From my home studio: sound-treated booth, mic Audio Technica AT2020USB+, Cubase, Adobe Audition.
Adapted to most projects.
• From a local professional studio I regularly work with
When my home studio just isn’t enough or when requiring a sound engineer or creative director.
• At your location
If you want greater control or have specific requirements that are unique to you.
Note: recordings from my home studio are delivered “dry”, meaning without mixing or mastering.
Light editing (removing breathing and mouth noises, wrong takes, etc.) is usually included.
Below are some of the projects I’ve worked on. There are many more whose end result I don’t have access to (or am not allowed to showcase here). For instance:
• Narrator for the short-film “Lead Balloons”, directed by Lisette Donkersloot
• Various corporate & informative videos for Oracle, the EU, the UN, the SNCF, Sudlac, Vinçotte, Service Now, Algist Bruggeman, X²O, Sopra Steria, Hydrowear, the SIT Health, ElectriCity, Vantage Agrometius…
• Several explainer videos for L’Oréal, BNP Paribas, Boehringer Ingelheim, CarNext, Evodia…
• Internet ads for Mobile Vikings, AG2R La Mondiale…
• Voice of several gods for an exhibition at Mulhouse’s Electropolis museum
• E-learning for TyreTrack, BIPEA, BNP Paribas, Legrand…
• And more!
Radio ad for Cernitol Novum
The following are showreels, i.e. combinations of excerpts from longer files.
If you’d like to hear the full version of one or more of the performances showcased here, contact me!
Informative, corporate – FR
Acting, commercial – FR
Informative, corporate – EN
Acting, commercial – EN
Informative, corporate – SE
Acting, commercial – SE