Voice over & Dubbing
• French (France – mother tongue)
• English & Swedish with more or less of a French accent (see samples below)
• From my home studio: sound-treated booth, mic Audio Technica AT2020USB+, Cubase, Adobe Audition.
Usually adapted for most projects.
• From a local professional studio I regularly work with
When my home studio just isn’t enough or when requiring a sound engineer or creative director.
• At your location
If you want greater control or have any specific requirements that are unique to you.
Note: recordings from my home studio are delivered “dry”, meaning no mixing or mastering.
Light editing (removing breathing and mouth noises, wrong takes, etc.) is usually included.
Below are some of the projects I’ve worked on. There are many more whose end result I don’t have access to (or am not allowed to showcase here). For instance:
• Narrator for the short-film “Lead Balloons”, directed by Lisette Donkersloot
• Various corporate & informative videos for Sudlac, Oracle, the EU, Vinçotte, Service Now, Legrand, X²O, Zinklar, Hydrowear, the SIT Health, ElectriCity…
• Several explainer videos for L’Oréal, BNP Paribas, Boehringer Ingelheim, CarNext…
• Internet ads for Mobile Vikings
• English voice of several gods for an exhibition at Mulhouse’s Electropolis museum
• And more!
Radio ad for Cernitol Novum
The following are showreels, i.e. combinations of excerpts from longer files.
If you’d like to hear the full version of one or more of the performances showcased here, contact me!
Informative, corporate – FR
Acting, commercial – FR
Informative, corporate – EN
Acting, commercial – EN
Informative, corporate – SE
Acting, commercial – SE