Want your characters to be believable and your message to be remembered?
Corporate & explainer videos, TV/radio/Internet ads, films & series, animation, video games: no matter your project, I’ll breath life into your characters and strengthen your message!
I personally work:
• In French (from France – mother tongue)
• In International English (English without an accent from a given region)
• In French-accented English & Swedish
Should you require other languages, I can team up with other voice actors to deliver them!
Feel free to listen to these demos for a sample of what I can do!
(If you’d like to hear the full version of one or more of the performances showcased here, contact me.)
Below are some of the projects I’ve worked on.
For a more extensive list, check out this YouTube playlist.
I’ve also worked on a lot of content whose end result I don’t have access to or am not allowed to showcase publicly. For instance:
• Short-films narrator on “Lead Balloons”
• Video-games character voices on “Winked”, “The Bass Game”, “Mole Miners”, “Simure Vikings”, “Zombyte”…
• Narrator of corporate & explainer videos for Oracle, the EU, Adobe, Danone, the UN, DELL, GE Healthcare, Nokia, Shell, Total…
• Narrator of tutorials & training videos for L’Oréal, KLM, Lidl…
• Narrator of radio/TV/Internet ads for Friskies, Hubspot, Mobile Vikings, AG2R La Mondiale, Lavazza…
• Documentary narrator on “Hilleman – A Perilous Quest to Save the World’s Children”
• E-learning narrator and character voices for Deloitte, GRT Gaz, BNP Paribas, Tag Heuer…
• Narrator of a VR training for Rademaker
• Narrator and character voices for museum exhibitions for Mulhouse’s Electropolis museum & Archives Nationales de Grenoble
• Narrator of audio-guides for Grundfos Museum & Cocotte Food Tour
• IVR voice for Habtic/The Factory & LGH – The Lifting Experts
• And more!
• From my home studio: sound-treated booth, Audio Technica AT2020USB+ microphone, Cubase, Adobe Audition, Beyerdynamic DT250 headphones, Windows 10 PC. Remote live direction available via Skype, Source Connect Now and ipDTL.
Cheapest, fastest and simplest option. Adapted to most projects.
• From a professional studio I’ll find at my location (Kyoto, Japan)
When my home studio just isn’t enough or when requiring a sound engineer and/or creative director.
• At your location or from a studio of your choice, anywhere
If you want greater control or have specific requirements.
Note: recordings from my home studio are delivered “dry”, meaning without mixing or mastering.
Light editing (removing breathing and mouth noises, wrong takes, etc.) is included.
Example:Dry Studio Demo