Developing a new product or service, improving processes, organizing an event: projects can take many different shapes and are found everywhere; small & big companies in any industry, the public sector, NGOs, associations, locally & abroad…
A Project Manager & Team Leader will ensure the delivery of your project on time, on budget and with the required level of quality, no matter the type, no matter the field.
Project Management – we supervise the project’s execution on the administrative level: defining goals & strategies, gathering/planing/distributing tasks, coordinating resources, updating stakeholders on progress (reports, presentations…), creating/following a budget…
Team Leadership – we supervise the project’s execution on the human level: leading the team, motivating & creating enthusiasm, supporting, removing obstacles…
The following are a few examples of projects we’ve led/are currently leading:
• Coordinating the translation & formatting of documents and website elements from/to dozens of languages, with suppliers and customers all over the world
• Supervised the execution of 6 simultaneous 5S workshops (a method to sort & clean up) in industrial work areas
• Organized the promotion of Language & Culture Services to the Volvo Group with an international team
• Supervising the translation process and the worldwide publishing & sales of the novel “Chroniques de Galadria” with an international team located abroad
• Ensured delivery precision of booth & equipment at the Svenska Publishing Priset with an international team
• Gathered teenagers into an orchestra to play some pieces from the albums “Chroniques de l’Autre Monde”
More details about each example and more examples on LinkedIn.
Why Choosing Us?
• We know how to manage a project & lead a team – 10+ years leading extremely varied projects & teams in different fields
• We can work across cultures & borders and/or abroad – Extensive international background (lived abroad, worked with people from various countries, some of them located abroad, experience as a Language, Culture & Communication specialist…), speak French, English and Swedish
• We get things done despite challenges – Methodical, proactive and persistent as well as solution-oriented, flexible and creative
• We easily get along with others – Positive, passionate and enjoy collaborating
What the People we’ve Worked with Say
“The amazing thing is your ability to communicate naturally with just about anyone: our CEO, the purchasing department, the team members, happy or angry people, younger or older…”
Nathalie Amelot, Quality Manager MND Group & supervisor of the 5S project
Some companies we’ve worked with