Targeting a foreign audience – may it be customers, coworkers or else – often means using a foreign language. Indeed, not everybody speaks the company’s original language and people prefer in general being addressed and addressing others in their mother tongue. Customers are then more likely to buy, coworkers to cooperate efficiently and so on.
However translating content usually isn’t enough: it must be adapted to the local culture. This is where localization services come in handy: adapt your company’s message to a new language & culture to ensure it is understood and attractive!
Translation – get your brochures, website, reports or else in another language
• From English or Swedish to French
Interpretation – communicate with foreign partners in their mother tongue, give or listen to conferences in another language and much more
• Between French and English or Swedish
Dubbing / Voice overs – reach your audience with an audio-visual project in their mother tongue
• More information under the “dubbing” tab
Copywriting – get your ideas formulated in a well-written text; increase the attractiveness of existing content
• Writing and reworking texts in French. For example:
○ Simplifying a text to make it more accessible
○ Reworking a translation to make it smoother, more natural (easier for the reader to “dive” into the content) and to ensure it is adapted to the audience (cultural references, use of the proper expressions and vocabulary…)
○ Creative writing: a product description that is appealing, an explanatory text that is clear and concise (for a tutorial for instance) and so on
Need help with localizing content for your company? Then get in touch to detail your project!
NB: Possibility to work both with agencies and directly with the end customer.