Giving a voice to a fictional character (from a cartoon, a video game, a book…), commenting and adding depth to the images being shown, making a movie accessible to an audience speaking a foreign language: these are some of the (numerous) uses of Dubbing & Voice-Over services.
So record a voice (or have it recorded by professionals) in the language and with the tone you want and bring your audio-visual project to the next level: make it clearer, livelier and more attractive!
Dubbing & Voice-Over – add a voice to your audio-visual project; in the project’s original language or in a foreign one; to characters or as a narrator
|• French (mother tongue, neutral accent)|
• English (with more or less of a French accent)
• Swedish (with more or less of a French accent)
• Informative: calm, creates trust, serious, explains…
○ Perfect for documentaries, software tutorials, explainer videos, corporate films, etc.
• Acting: makes the characters believable, helps the audience to “dive” into what they watch/listen to
○ Perfect for advertisement (TV, radio…), audio books, dubbing of movies/TV series/cartoons/video games…
How I work
Interested in using my voice for your project? Two solutions:
• You already have the proper recording equipment: let me know and I’ll come to record my voice on the spot!
• You don’t have the right equipment: get in touch and we’ll agree on a professional recording studio to work with (one you pick or one I’m already working with)!
NB: If you are a recording studio I’ll gladly visit to record a demo that you can add to your database of voices!
|Voice over in French for an informative video about the german tank “Tiger II”. Assignment from Wargaming.||Click on the picture above, scroll down on the page that opens, click on “David GP”, push the “enter” key.|