Giving a voice to a fictional character (from a cartoon, a video game, a book…), commenting and adding depth to the images being shown, making a movie accessible to an audience speaking a foreign language: these are some of the (numerous) uses of Dubbing & Voice-Over services.
So record a voice (or have it recorded by professionals) in the language and with the tone you want and bring your audio-visual project to the next level: make it clearer, livelier and more attractive!
Dubbing & Voice-Over – add a voice to your audio-visual project; in the project’s original language or in a foreign one; to characters or as a narrator
|• French (mother tongue, neutral accent)|
• English (with more or less of a French accent)
• Swedish (with more or less of a French accent)
• Informative: calm, creates trust, serious, explains…
○ Perfect for documentaries, software tutorials, explainer videos, corporate films, etc.
• Acting: makes the characters believable, helps the audience to “dive” into what they watch/listen to
○ Perfect for advertisement (TV, radio…), audio books, dubbing of movies/TV series/cartoons/video games…
How I work
Interested in using my voice for your project or adding it to your voice bank? Three options:
• You’re equipped to record/mix/edit sound and are located in the Gothenburg area: let me know and I’ll stop by to record my voice on the spot!
• You’re equipped to record/mix/edit sound but are located away from Gothenburg: contact me and I’ll record my voice with my own home studio! I can deliver a “dry” file (no editing/mixing/mastering apart from what’s necessary to have a clear and clean audio file).
• You’re not equipped to record/mix/edit sound: get in touch and we’ll agree on a professional recording studio to work with! Either one you pick or one I’m already working with.